I recently had the privilege of presenting several workshops at the First Baptist Church of Jacksonville’s annual Pastor’s Conference. In particular, I was asked to speak on How Apologetics Can Strengthen Families and Youth.
I chose to focus on what I believe are seven new realities from when I grew up.
- The Ubiquity of the Cell-Phone and the Arts.
- A Change in Values in Our Country.
- A New Minority Status.
- A Need for a Clear and Compelling Christian Sexual Ethic.
- We Need to Think Clearly about the Inoculation Theory.
- We Need to Think Clearly about our Goals.
- We Need to Think Clearly about our Strategies.
Listen below or on itunes here.