“EXCELLENT WORK! Lots of work, I am sure, but you have done masterfully both in framing and collating the issues, and presenting them clearly and compellingly.”
To learn how to take the next steps, click here.
1. Without the Bible, how do we know that Jesus ever existed at all? Is the only evidence we have the gospels? Maybe the gospel writers made up this idea of Jesus. This session conclusively proves from nonbiblical sources that Jesus did exist.
2. Is the New Testament reliable as history? Well, maybe Jesus existed but we cannot trust the biographies of Jesus, can we? They are biased and copies from much later, right? This session proves that we can trust the biographies of Jesus as history.
3. Who is Jesus of Nazareth? Is Jesus really God? Or was he just a good man? Many people say that Jesus was a good man but not God. Did he claim to be God or did the disciples push that on him? Was he a revolutionary that people made into a Messiah? This session proves that Jesus did claim to be God.
4. Did Jesus really rise from the dead? Or did the disciples make up this story? If Jesus rose from the dead, it is the most sensational event in history. If he did not, Christianity crumbles. Which is it? In this session, we will look at the proof that Jesus rose from the dead.
5. Is Jesus really the only way? What about other religions? How can Christians be so narrow-minded? In today’s pluralistic society, many church members don’t believe that Jesus is the only way to God. Did Jesus really claim to be the only way? In this session, we will see that Jesus did in fact, claim to be the only way to God.
6. Why is there evil and suffering in this world? If God is all-powerful and all-loving, why doesn’t he stop all the pain? If God is all-loving and all powerful then why does evil exist? In this session, we will see a surprising answer from Jesus and realize how it is the only satisfying intellectual answer.
7. Why is there so much hypocrisy in the church? Why are there good nonChristians and terribly acting people who call themselves Christians? Why are there so many people who call themselves Christians who don’t act like it? Does this call into question what Jesus taught? In this session, we will find out that Jesus actually predicted hypocrisy and hated it.