As a minister, I cannot help remarking that there is hardly any subject about which people seem so tenacious as they are about their own children. I have sometimes been perfectly astonished at the slowness of sensible Christian parents to allow their own children are in fault, or deserve blame. There are not a few persons to whom I would far rather speak about their own sins, than tell them their children had done anything wrong. – J. C. Ryle, in Duties of Parents
- Tim Challies – Walking Through Deep Sorrow and Loss
- How Do Children Make Their Faith Their Own?
- How You Can Use The Disciple-Making Parent in Your Church – An Interview with Guy Wilcox
- Ray Van Neste – Reasons a Preacher Should Address the Children
- Deepak Reju -Establishing an Effective and Safe Children’s Ministry