The Gospel Coalition published a followup article on How Pastors Can Care for Their Children. My thanks to TGC for help in getting this message out.
My points were:
1. Think long-term.
2. Be intentional about your children’s behavior on Sundays.
3. Praise your congregation to your children.
4. Don’t talk about church conflicts in the hearing of your children.
5. Train and deploy the elder team.
6. Focus on the heart.
7. Guard your special family times.
Pastors, let’s make sure to shepherd those closest to us!