Over the summer, I had the opportunity to sit down with Jim Daly and John Fuller at Focus on the Family to discuss my book The Disciple-Making Parent.
In this interview, we discussed the following:
- Why Christian parenting is counter-cultural.
- Practical things that should alert you that you’re creating a child-centered family.
- Defining Pharisee parenting where moms and dads need to be sure their walk with the Lord is solid before preaching to their kids.
- Three common myths moms and dads have about discipling their children.
- Encouragement to parents who feel like they have already failed in their parenting.
I hope it is an encouragement to you in your parenting journey.